MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Ohkaay What the heck man. Its bad enough that I still think about him during the day but last night I had a dream about him. OMGOMGOMG This honestly makes me sound like a creep :S UGGGH!!! Its like I stepped into this hole and no matter how hard I try I can't get myself back out. All those moments still has a way of getting into my mind! Why is it so hard to forget someone? I don't even know if I let go of him or not. I still think about him and all those moments in physics. UGH!!!!! WHAT THE HECK!!! -_-"

Mother was too lazy to cook us lunch today we sister and I walked to McDonalds/KFC. It was a long walk. I think we got lazier. D: This morning I started packing for the sleepover for tomorrow at Trisha's. I should go out more or find a job or something. I need to keep myself busy so I don't think about him. Ohkay, I shall do that. I hope it doesn't rain hardcore tomorrow. That would spoil our plans D:

Time to watch secret garden. :))))))))

No comments: