MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Day not wasted. I feel bad wasting my day sometimes like I just sit in front of the computer or just walk around the house doing nothing. I want to go out. Do things that requires no money or not a lot of money. I don't like wasting time because time is something that you will never get back in your life. If its gone its gone, nothing else to it.

So why was my day not wasted ? BECAUSE I DID SOMETHING. What did I do today? I WENT OUT!! :P I went to Mandy's. We played monopoly, cards, went to the park, and just random games like truth or dare. One question we asked today was: what do you look for in a guy? What do I look for in a guy? I'm actually really scared to like someone at the moment. I'm scared that the same thing might happen all over again. You know history can actually repeat itself. After he said sorry to me last night I felt bad. He grew a liking for me yet he rejects me. I don't get that. I don't think I ever will and I don't want to any more. To be honest, I'm scared I might fall for him all over again. All I really look for in a guy is someone that makes me smile and will never leave me behind. I just hate it when people leave me behind or when you walk with someone they just walk in front of you. That's why I like it when I walk side by side with someone. It feels like that I'm actually there and not just some random person.

No comments: