MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Didn't really do much today expect went to polo park again and Tim Hortons. Uncle was over for lunch and also help us take apart the kitchen. *sigh. Been facing that kitchen for over 16 years. Life goes on. I should have went out for a walk with dad and bro.

OMG He talked to me last night... Apparently he was at the fireworks too. I didn't see him. I guess this just goes to show that things just aren't meant to be. Like he was there, I was there.... *sigh. I was talking to my friend from B.C last night and she wants to confess to this guy. She's asking me for advice. I was never on good terms when it comes to stuff like that. They had similar conversations. Like the ones I had with him. The ironic part is that the guy she likes is also going to Seattle for vacation and so is he... ohhkay.. .. I hope it works out for her, them rather. He told me that he was on the phone last night. I wanted to ask who but I think I already know but at the same time I don't want to assume. I'm such a fool sometimes.. I swear every time I try putting him away and all those memories we had, somehow it keeps coming back. WHHYY MEEEEE?

Watching you're beautiful right now! Episode 3

No comments: