MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Monday, July 11, 2011

I don't even know why I was so sad last night. I just felt really sad :( well I'm going out later so hopefully that cheers me up. I don't really like telling people my problems because I don't want them worrying about me. I only tell them when I desperately need someone to talk to. Why can't I live near a ocean? One day I wanna do those message in a bottle thingys but I think that's considered littering. I don't know I mean I'm always scared to open up to people even to some of my closest friends. I feel so weak sometimes but it's easier than being strong. Im always scared that people will leave me maybe that's why I choose to leave first. You know every time I like someone they always either a) doesn't like me back b) likes someone else c) or ends up moving to a different school. Ohkay whatever screw that -_-" and one day I will go to Alaska. 

No comments: