MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Monday, July 25, 2011

I wonder.

I sometimes wonder where my fate will take me and how far. I sometimes wonder if we control our own fate or is everything already decided for us? I have so many wonders. I wonder where I will head after graduation. I wonder what will happen one hour from now. I wonder what will happen on Tuesday. I wonder how I will die. I wonder if I will get marry. I wonder if I will ever get a cell phone in my life. I wonder.


Today was a good day for me. I felt happy and blissful. I don't know why but I just do and I'm happy about it. I slept until like 1 am and then I went for a drive with dad. I think I'm getting better now. I think drivers were pissed off at me because I was going 50 when it's suppose to be 60... Well yea... haha... -_- And then I drove my dad to Sobeys. He wanted to buy bacon. What a fatty. I later sneak my sister out of the house so she can meet up with her bf. I went with friends. We stayed at Tyndall. We were watching people play basketball on the court. I feel so young but yet I'm old. Looking at those people play makes me not want to grow up. Like forreals. I like things the way they are now but everything changes and sometimes we need to accept it. No wonder what I will encounter in the future I will try my best to face it. Good or bad. There is no take two in life. 

No comments: