我的心聲 In search of answers...... ♥如果我們可以從不同角度看這個世界,可能生命會不同♥
MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Labels
Friday, July 15, 2011
I'm so happy today I don't even know why. I miss the feeling of happiness. The feeling that you get when everything just seems so fine and the outside is so beautiful. Life is great. The feeling you get when you feel so free. Being able to wake up look outside the window and smile. That feeling is GREAT! (y) Next time when I'm feeling down I wanna remember this feeling of happiness. What makes me happy? ( ICE CREAM) I don't know what makes me happy. It's just a feeling that I get usually with people I care about or when I do something that I'm satisfied with. OR when something unexpected happens. I'm like those typical girls lol. I like surprises, teddy bears, roses, cards and chocolate. I really want cash at the moment.. I WANT THAT JACKET
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment