MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Saturday, July 2, 2011

It's hard to understand what parents are thinking of these days. My sister like just got busted about her relationship and like right now both of my parents are against it. My mom is like saying how you should focus in school but my sister has the highest grade in her grade. My dad is just like " he can't come over" I sometimes hate how my parents are so racist. I feel bad for her. I don't know what I can do to help. I'm just like here like always ....... [present]

*sigh also at the fireworks my bro fell off the play structure and landed right on his face. ouch. Foreshadowing....

At times like this I'm glad that I'm single. Relationships sometimes are just so ugh! Problems, headaches, tears & time. Smh.

No comments: