MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Saturday, July 30, 2011

“This is the first time I want to cherish a person. For the first time, I want to make myself better for her because I believe that this world is not really that bad. I can accompany her and strive for the best.” – Guang Xi [Autumn's Concerto] * best drama ever


I just finished watching My Princess. It was such a cute drama although I must say the ending was awkward in a way. It was a good drama though and was worth watching. I'm gonna watch City Hunter next :) I heard that it's real good =) #excited.

My day started off bad because my parents were pissing me off. OMG like honestly.. -_-" I don't sleep and they yell at me. I sleep and they also yell at me. LIKE WHAT THE F***! Jheeez. Other than that my day was awesome and well spent with grandparents. <3 Help grandma do the laundry. We then had a nice decent conversation. First one since quite some time. After went over to other grandparents and we made dumplings together :) Sister, grandpa and I walked to Youngs. It was fun :)

No comments: