MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Saturday, August 20, 2011

I don't really know...

I feel like a jerk every time I'm close to him. I don't know if I feel the same way back. I like talking to him and spending time with him and being close with him. I miss the feeling of being that close to someone but does it mean that I like that person? I don't know... I really don't. It feels like I'm just being selfish here :/ I'm scared. I don't want to hurt him....

Last weekend with grandparents until they go to Chicago !! HAHAH! Next week I shall spend more time with my other grandma :) My day was pretty cool.... Literally played fruit ninja all day hahah!! I like chopping fruits XD Went to Portage Place with sis and we brought pencils and a cute eraser!!! :) and a large Iced Capp

If only I know the answers to life...

No comments: