MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Thursday, August 11, 2011

LOLOL got kicked off the computer last night o_O anyway my day yesterday was pretty boring. I stayed at home in the morning and waited for kitchen guy to come. I had to keep an eye on him -_-" Stove guys came and I had to sign the paper thingy to show that I received the stove LOL ... that was my day literally. I finished reading a walk to remember. The ending is soo sad ): *sigh When I was 17 my life was changed too but in many positive ways. When I was 17 I had many ups and downs. But I consider them life lessons and will never make them again.

I might go shopping today!! LOLOLOL HORRAY for shopping :) I still hope we go traveling but I don't think that's going to happen any more. But I'm not going to give up yet.

Watching City Hunter episode 17 right now LOL

No comments: