When you're not really into doing something, everyday just feels like a drag. This week rather but at the same time I feel like that time is going way tooo fast. As if I'm going into grade 12 next week already and before I know it it will university next year that I gotta face... I wish that time would just slow down.
My day was better than yesterday. I slept early last night because I had a headache and it helped YAY We went to the fire hall today. When they said that we're going to the fire hall I actually thought we're gonna see real fire :S ... But yea we just went to the fire station. It's so cool there! We even saw some of them on duty. It's just like the movies but only real life!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL We made pretzels today and watch some live Chinese performance.. It was interesting. After volunteering we had this thingy for volunteers and we got to watch the laser show for free. No offence I mean it was nice and all but it kind of gave me a heahache and its like watching windows media player for 4 minutes... At least we got pizza. Dad dropped us off at home and left for the airport. YAY cousins finally back XD Me and sister wanted Iced Capp so we biked to Tim Hortons. It felt like it was going to rain but we were like half way there already and I said "There are things in life that you can't turn back" [in chinese] and my sister thought I said " If you die you don't have to turn back" LOOOOOL what the heck! We were biking and some other random bikers just biked in between us.. so awkward... My sister went to buy the drinks but we were two cents short. She gave us the drinks anyway...I MEAN COME ON ITS TWO CENTS!!! TWO PENNIES !! We decided to be safe today and actually cross at a cross walk but I pressed the wrong button.... The lights didn't even go on..!! -_-" When we got home there were firefighters outside our house. Scary :S So yea that is my day. OMMG TIME TABLES TOMORROW!! IT BETTER BE GOOD! AND DREAM HIGH IS GETTING REALLY REALLY GOOD. Poor Sam Dong ):
No comments:
Post a Comment