MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Friday, September 2, 2011

Last day of volunteering and I gotta admit I will miss the kids... I just really dislike the waking up early part -_-" I was kinda of pissed at my friend today because we had a water fight and she kept telling me that I "have to get wet" for every single game. LIKE OMG I get it -_-" After that she told the kids that they have to drip water on our heads! Like come on!! REALLYY!! -_-" even my sister's group didn't do that. I wished I went with them instead ): Its like she wants me to get wet or something D: And then after a leader told her to go help out with the older kids and she doesn't want to so she told the leader to tell me. I agreed because I wanted to be away from her for a bit until later I found out that she purposely put me there -___-" Like omg we walked to the FORKS!! and spent like 45 minutes walking around a construction site.... NOTHING really to look at except the crane -__-" it was so fricken hot. I got so pissed... Like even if she doesn't want to go she doesn't have to tell the leader to ask me to go. That's such a low move.... And then she was sweeping the floor but do you really need me to bend down and hold the fricken dust pan for you? umm no... I asked her why she doesn't hold it herself and she's like "I don't like bending down" WELL GUESS WHAT?? Neither do I! I said that. Its like the first time I'm actually that straight up. Like no one pisses me off ever to that extreme. And then she said "what's your point" and I said " my point is: do it yourself" and I left like a boss! I regret nothing. Not even going to lie. I really dislike how she takes care of things. She doesn't want to do something and she tells someone else to do it for her. Like seriously????????

No comments: