So much to do and so little time. Stressing over homework. I must stay on top of my studies and not let my studies top me. I must never fall behind because if I do its going to be hard to catch up. I have to get good marks and I mean good makrs because no matter how good you are there's always going to be someone better than you. Always. I will remember that so next time when I slack off during my studies I will remember that if I don't do this now its going to be way harder later on. There are no short cuts in life. I'd rather take the long way and work myself around it than cutting through and missing half of it. That way I can see more it. Goodnight.
BTW Its my choir teacher's birthday today. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MS.BOYES :) been in choir for 4 years now. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment