我的心聲 In search of answers...... ♥如果我們可以從不同角度看這個世界,可能生命會不同♥
MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Labels
Thursday, September 15, 2011
When you say something but it means something else to someone else
well sorry! I don't control your mind. I can't help it when you take things the wrong way. So you're annoyed? Well I'm annoyed that you're annoyed... I don't want to be mean or anything but it annoys me a lot when people question about my personal life. It screws up my thoughts. Like really it does. "how's this how's that" Just think... if I want to talk about it I would gladly talk to you about it.. When I say " I don't want to talk about it" I am already saying it in the nice way. Sorry if you think that I'm giving you attitude.. you tell me then? How the heck can I rephrase " I don't want to talk about it" A sentence says a million words. It's nice how you're concerned but sometimes we're all just busy with life. Doing my chemistry homework and doing a good job of it takes me at least an hour and a half. English just takes up my entire night and I still do bad in it. But the point is when you message and we don't reply doesn't mean we're giving you the attitude it probably means we're busy.. ugh frick I don't even know how to put it into words. But yea..... smh..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment