MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Fairy Tale

2011 年 10 月 16 日  星期一   陰天

I don't know. I'm so uggggggh sometimes... I got so disappointed because he didn't answer my question like really.. How pointless. I don't even know why I got so disappointed I mean it's just a damn question. I'm so immature sometimes. I really am. What to do now? I didn't leave him purposely after English today. I felt bad. He was still packing his stuff and I didn't want to look like a loser standing  so I decided to go wait outside. BUT THEN I saw Andrew outside and he started walking with me and I'm like ohhh..... I'm not MAD  really... I'm not. I admit I'm still a little disappointed OVER A QUESTION.. like really. What is wrong with me? 


I don't even know why he likes me in the first place anyway... I'm so  not even gonna lie.


Right now I'm at a point in my life where I'm deciding if I want to go to university outside of Manitoba. Right now I'm kind of leaning towards Carleton, Queens' or U of T. But I don't know I mean a part of me wants to apply and give it a try and a part of me wants to stay here. My family is here... I love the heck out of them even though my parents seriously annoy me to the extreme. But I don't know... I must take this into some serious consideration. Running out of time... 


Happiness isn't something that depends on our surroundings. Its something we make inside ourselves- Corrie Ten Boom

No comments: