MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Belated Birthday Mayanne :D

LOL I was actually looking forward to having pizza today but changed of plans and we ended up at buffet square instead which was also fun. Although I wish I never tried that spicy sushi :S HMM Maybe I should celebrate my birthday at Boston Pizza or Magic Sushi lol but my dad wants me to go to Red Lobster. hmm I still have 4 months to decide :D

* I scared myself sometimes lol

We went to this school's park and they played games but him & I we just sat there. I was too lazy to play. He probably wanted to play lol but it made me happy that he choose to sit with me instead :) hehe We went to garden city and just walked around LOL I can be so awkward sometimes. O_O

No comments: