MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Goodbye 2011

2011


2011: Your Love Life
Did you break up with anyone?: yes and no… I guess no
Were you broken up with?: yes and no. Just got pushed away I guess.
Did you get anything for Valentine's day?: nope no one likes me D:
Did you meet anyone special? I met someone I love.  


2011: Friends and Enemies
Did you meet any new friends this year?: YES!
Did you dislike anyone?: Nope, annoyed rather…
Did you make any new enemies?: I hope not

Did you resolve any fights?: not really
Who was your closest friend this year?: I had a lot actually…
Did you grow apart from anyone?: yeah a few. Had no classes together…
Do you have any regrets when it comes to your friendships?: nope.


2011: Your BIRTHDAY!
Did you have a cake?: yup
What did you do for your birthday?: I wrote my History exam :D and studied for biology exam the next day. I went to DQ with my mother and she brought this weird tasting cake… After that we went to Youngs and she got me pocky
Did you have a party?: no…

Did you get any presents?: money :))
If so what was the best thing you got?: money $$ (: …


2011: All about YOU
Did you change at all this year?: I did. I think I got more impatient…  
Did you dye your hair?: nope. my dad would still kill me hahaha [probably going to use this line for like the next 10 years of my life]
Did you get your hair cut?: yup
Did you change your style?: Somewhat. I wore cardigans more instead of hoodies  
Were you in school?: Sisler! grade 11 and 12
Did you get good grades?: Grade 11 grades were good EXCEPT for English. Grade 12 grades is okay right now EXCEPT for CHEMISTRY. There’s always going to be the “except”
Did you have a job?: nope
Did you drive?: YES! Still can’t reverse and park. OMMMG -_-
Did you own a car?: nope
Did you go on any vacations? yes went to the states! Playing cards with Sister at the hotels and late night swimming :) Shopping at Mall of America :DDD and seeing our cousin at the gas station washroom…
Would you change anything about yourself now? I don’t want to be affected by every single little thing and word. I wish I had better self control and determination.

2011: Wrap Up.

Was 2011 a good year?
It certainly was a memorable one. First meeting a guy that broke my heart and then meeting a guy that is willing to mend it. I went out for tacos with him, chapters, Wal-mart. I gave him my first kiss. Going to Asia city with him and dropping a dumpling onto the ground. From watching Captain America to 30 minutes or less to Stupid Crazy Love and to The Sitter are some of the movies we watched together. Playing 48 rounds of pool with my sister, staying at home all day over summer and watching city hunter XD, watching a Christmas Carol with sister and brother on Christmas eve, staying up until 12 and opening gifts, reading his Christmas card, etc… I must say 2011… A year with many down falls yet amazing.
Do you think 2012 will top 2011? It may or it may not. I think it will though because of graduation… I can’t believe I’m graduating next y
ear… 

No comments: