It was such a lonely day without him yesterday ): maybe it was because I was expecting him to come... HE SLEPT IN... WHAT A SLEEPY HEAD <3
The last few days before winter is always such a drag for me.... -_- DISLIKE!
Anyway my day yesterday was lame. In pre-cal we found out that we are going to have a test on Thursday (which is tomorrow... last day too -_-") I hate chemistry.... Tis all I'm going to say. English is too intense for me... It scares me when my teacher looks around the classroom picking on people to read our paragraphs :S And gym class was just lame. Failed that stupid module quiz like five times -_-.... Spare was so lonely without him ): Maybe its because I always talk to him during spare but he wasn't there and I was lonely ): Saw someone with a cute domo though :P and I finished my math homework....
Today was a lot better :) Because he was there. He makes my days brighter HEHEHEHEHEH Can't wait until tomorrow ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment