MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

To buy or not to buy? It's only ten dollars but I don't know he doesn't want me buying it... Even though it's one of the things that I wanted wanted for Christmas... I don't know any more. He's more important than a scarf. I feel bad buying it now ):

Had an interesting day with him :] We went to polo and we just walked around. I tried picturing him in certain clothing items that I picked... hehe  I brought more hand sanitizer :D  HAPPY FACE :) I think I spend too much money on unnecessary things but I like it though... ugh... shopaholic -_-  I tried buying less stuff but it's just so hard not too  stupid scarf...  Before we went to polo we dropped off my sister at the library but it was closed. :P He was in quite a laughing mood today  lol ... making things awkward...  his kisses 

After going out with him I went out again with my family. We went to future shop, best buy and polo. I went because I wanted to buy an alarm clock but it was either too expensive or sold not.  I need one... My alarm clock is so damn annoying... The fricken alarm is broken 忿怒 That did not succeed. LOL saw him at polo again along with Aaron... We ate dinner together kinda... at the food court :D It was kind of awkward because my parents were near by. I went to try on grad dresses after but they were all too big for me  I was sad. It was on sale too... I should have brought the scarf... it was 50% off too  oh wells...

SOMEONE PLAY OMGPOP WITH ME 睡著

No comments: