WHOA... as if that just happened... like whoa just whoa... wow haha
I got my proofs for my grad photos! EWW they look so ugly.. I wish I had a better sleep the night before #regrets
Hmm.. So I have two gift cards to Garage... LOL what to do with them. I want to buy tanks, a cardigan there [maybe, because I have cardigans already] or a bag or maybe something for my mother :) dawwwwh my sister got another pillow pet lol from toys r us luckyyy it's a monkey one!! :P I told her to return my gift and get me one :D or a HUGE DOMO but that costs too much lolololol & I don't have any use for it :D I just like these "Asian things" so cuteee she said she will get it for my birthday :D but I'm not looking forward to getting old -_- #sigh
I must say today was quite an interesting/odd day. We had a free class in chemistry which was odd... MY JAZZ THINGY DIDN'T GET TO HIM ): sadface it was supposed to be the advance Christmas gift.. FAIL! ohwells :D English was intense as ususal.. good thing I didn't get pick on to read the homework that I did not do! After class ended I was going to give a handshake to Tulner lol but I ended up giving a hug well kinda it was more like he hugged me instead. Awkwards...LOL I like him as a teacher though :) He knows his stuff and his knowledge in that area really amazes me. He also called me his "little bird" IS THAT SYMBOLIC??? lol... And then secret santa exchange with the spare group :D
It was quite an interesting day
Quite an unexpected night
No comments:
Post a Comment