MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Sunday, January 15, 2012

11:11 right now... What do I wish ?

You make me so happy yet so sad... 

But ether way I still love you. 

I miss you so much right now... It's killing me inside but what should I say? When you tell me to do whatever even if it means going away... Do you still care? If I'm here or not ? 

Life is odd. A few hours ago we were talking on the phone and now no words are being spoken at all. It seems to me that life is always joking with me. Always coming close yet not just not close enough...

Once again I think I'm out of love again.. 

August 02/11 to January 15/12 will be forever embedded with my memory... Within my heart. 

It sucks... But what can I do? When you don't even seem to care what I do. What should I say? When you want me to be away. How should I react ? When you assume someone is going to tell me your whereabouts. 

I love you still but life goes on... 
Will you still be in it? 

11:11 I wish ... 

No comments: