Yesterday my sister, my mom and I were looking at old pictures from our family albums :] #sigh the memories. We were looking at pictures to when we went to the beach and my daddy was wearing jeans at the beach...We were really young. We also saw pictures when my sister and I took pictures at these flower gardens and pictures of my kindergarten graduation at Chinese school. We were also looking back at photos from our China trip. The memories man... haha X] Can't believe so much time has passed by already and this June I am graduating from high school and beginning a new chapter of my life. I wonder how this chapter is going to be like
We also came across this photo of my grandma when she first came to Canada. She looked so young and was in her sixties. She's eighty something now. Seeing that photo my sister and I asked about our grandpa that passed away before we were born. No one ever told us about his death. They just told us that he got sick and passed away. We asked our mother and she said that he died from cancer... My mom never met him either. When my mother arrived in Canada he left already... I wish I met him...
No comments:
Post a Comment