Physics is such a pain right now... And I am just behind in English. It's going to be a longgg Sunday.. :(
I like the surprise he gave me yesterday. He told me that I'll find a surprise in my spot yesterday in accounting. The surprise being him getting into my class and he sat in my spot. That made my day. It really did.
I'm going to try and finish half of physics tonight, Chinese homework and wrap up his gift for tomorrow.
Went to buffet sqaure for family dinner for the two newborns. They're sooo cuteee! I ate a lot cause I was really hungry. My mother apparently didn't tell my auntie to come pick us up so were went at like 6:30... Late much >.< and she kept telling us that to ready and auntie is picking us up and all that stuff but she didn't tell her? WOW -___-"
Yet another long night
No comments:
Post a Comment