I need my dream career to get my dream wedding and my dream wedding to get my dream house so I can spend my life there with my love one.
My dream house:
I became interested in housing and interior design when my cousin first came here from Venezuela. They were looking for houses and I went with them to many of them and that’s how I became interested. The more houses I went to the more ideas I got/want for my own future house. For the bedroom I want a big bed with curtains and a walk in closet. I also want one of those built in couches near the window; a great place for reading. For my kitchen I just want an island. I dream of a house with two floors with the garage connecting to the house. But most importantly I want my love one to be there.
I became interested in housing and interior design when my cousin first came here from Venezuela. They were looking for houses and I went with them to many of them and that’s how I became interested. The more houses I went to the more ideas I got/want for my own future house. For the bedroom I want a big bed with curtains and a walk in closet. I also want one of those built in couches near the window; a great place for reading. For my kitchen I just want an island. I dream of a house with two floors with the garage connecting to the house. But most importantly I want my love one to be there.
My dream wedding:
I want to have my future wedding at Shangri La, a five star hotel, somewhere in Canada. I became interested of wanting my future wedding to be there because I saw it on a commercial once. The background music was a piano piece entitled Canon. Everything about it catches my eye. Whether if it’s the decorations or food, all just seem so perfect to me, especially the photography. I remember in the background they had a running foundation. I also like the idea that it can be outside. I want to be with nature like that beautiful scenery when I sign the law documents and say “I do” and then kiss my husband. I want to throw the bouquet of flowers so someone can catch. After the day time part, the evening meal I want to have it at a Chinese restaurant and wear a Chinese Qui Pao. This is somewhat similar to my cousin’s wedding except instead of Shangri La his was at Assiniboine Park.
I want to have my future wedding at Shangri La, a five star hotel, somewhere in Canada. I became interested of wanting my future wedding to be there because I saw it on a commercial once. The background music was a piano piece entitled Canon. Everything about it catches my eye. Whether if it’s the decorations or food, all just seem so perfect to me, especially the photography. I remember in the background they had a running foundation. I also like the idea that it can be outside. I want to be with nature like that beautiful scenery when I sign the law documents and say “I do” and then kiss my husband. I want to throw the bouquet of flowers so someone can catch. After the day time part, the evening meal I want to have it at a Chinese restaurant and wear a Chinese Qui Pao. This is somewhat similar to my cousin’s wedding except instead of Shangri La his was at Assiniboine Park.
My dream Wedding Dress:
I want to it be white and long and poofy. With simple designs like a flower or a light detailed pattern of some sort. I want one by Vera Wang but the designer is really minor if anything.
I want to it be white and long and poofy. With simple designs like a flower or a light detailed pattern of some sort. I want one by Vera Wang but the designer is really minor if anything.
“Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal.” Pamela Vaull Starr
No comments:
Post a Comment