MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A romantic reminiscence

Two days ago ...


Sunday, April 15th

Today wasn’t the greatest of the weather. It’s chilly along with a gust wind.

I woke up on this gloomy morning but my heart was full of eagerness and excitement. I’m going on a lunch date with him and then after we’re going to go to Wal-Mart and look for a blankie for Chicago on Wednesday!!!!

I woke up somewhat early and so I attempt some physics homework. That didn’t go well. He came right on time :D and together we went out for dim sum. We went to kum koon because the secret place wasn’t open. We went to the machine thingys to get a parking ticket but the thing didn’t seem to work. He figured it out after :DD After dim sum, he surprised me. He took me to the forks and I thought we were going to buy candy. BUT there was a tiny carnival there. HEHE He brought tickets and together we went on the Ferris wheel.  HEHE It was so freezing at the top yet so romantic. We took pictures at the top with his arms around me. It was so surprised and heart felt.

Everything kind of went downhill when he notices that he has dropped his IPod somewhere… I was also greatly saddened by it. We retraced our steps but basically it was like looking for a needle in the ocean. For some reason, I believe that we would find it. I told my parents and they said it’s impossible to find, even he thought it was impossible. After messaging the IPod for a good part of the night and woke up with no replies from it, a part of me kind of gave up too but for some reason I still held onto that little glimmer of hope.After school I go home and I jumped up because there it was, right in front of my eyes was the message from the person that found it. I was so happy that I even called him. Sometimes you just got to believe.

Every time I see the fishes in his car (the ones we won at the carnival) it will forever remind me of this day. 

No comments: