Head hurts right now. I think I'm getting sick...
Today wasn't a bad day overall. I learn that no matter what happens just smile because there's nothing you can't overcome. The day will still go on, life still goes on except time. It will eventually run out. I'm 18 right now and in ten years I'll be 28. It's scary when you think of it that way but maybe you have already reached your half way point and that you only have half a life left to complete your goals and dreams, to reach that bar.
My parents are getting my sister and I a credit card. No need to worry about not having enough money now despite the fact that I have to pay them back after but it lessens the worry of not having enough cash at hand. I feel grown up. The downside of today was coming home and not receiving any messages from him because it was the part of the day that I look forward to the most. It killed a little inside. Just a little bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment