June 01/12 Friday.
It was our four months :)
It was such a pleasant day today. First he was early at school :) and we met up at the library. I then went to do a book quiz and he took the chance and left me a rose in accounting. hehe I thought that was the only one but when I went to psychology class I received another one. When I walked in I was :O!! He went to the wash room during accounting and planned this. :D And then during lunch hour I went to guidance. He took the chance to give a rose to his friend so she could leave it for me in physics. I went to English and saw another one and I was 100% there would be one in physics. He is sooo cheesy. What really surprised me the most today was after school. I was so bored in physics.
When the bell rang after school I heard someone said his name and I was really happy because he's there waiting for me:) He was holding a dozen roses waiting for me and he asked me to be his grad date. HEHEHEHHEHEEHEHHE that was the most cheesy-est moment of my life!!! It worked out so perfectly. <3 We went to A & W to eat and chilled at his place after. <3
Today was the perfect day,
No comments:
Post a Comment