我的心聲 In search of answers...... ♥如果我們可以從不同角度看這個世界,可能生命會不同♥
MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Labels
Monday, June 18, 2012
You know a spark is about to die when the effect no longer longs you.
I feel that over the course of the time our love has strengthen but our communication has somewhat been lost along the way. The vows that we once perched each other has simply become a statement to heal the wounds that has been opened. Trust is lost along the way. I thought that our little exchange could be a tie that we can both have in common. But I guess not. Slowly each and every day, those ties are beginning to untie itself. And soon we would be two separate strings again each running parallel, never encountering again.
I feel as though you even lack the effort to send me a smiley face. Like you don't even want to talk. And lately I feel as though you don't even take the time to read what I send you. I feel as though you even lack the effort to sometimes even send me a good morning message like you once did. Even though you aren't actually up in the morning when sending it but the thought of it makes me so happy. The appreciation and thought makes me happy knowing that you think of me before you go to sleep because I do.
I want to feel that spark again that I felt last year. The easy going conversations that we used to have. But I know that will never happen again. Time does that to a relationship...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment