MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Even after a long journey I think I would still end up back here, this place that will always be my home. And I'm proud of it. Memories, family, laughter, joy, sadness, its all here. Sure I would travel and what not but I can't imagine myself living anywhere else other than Winnipeg city. I will forever be a mommy and daddy's girl.

Over the weekend, I was watching tv with my family and my dad just randomly said "so who made these shorts"? In junior high, my sister and I made to sew a pair of shorts as part of our final project and we gave it to daddy. I'm surprise that he wears it because he usually doesn't wear clothes we buy him. So I said "mei mei made it, I made the blue one :D" and then he said " I like them both and I would always wear them." I will forever be tie with them. Wherever I go, whenever I go.

No comments: