我的心聲 In search of answers...... ♥如果我們可以從不同角度看這個世界,可能生命會不同♥
MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Labels
Friday, August 10, 2012
Day4: Exploring Vancouver
Today was quite an interesting day. This trip was poorly planned but overall its been good to me somewhat. Anyway, meet up with dad's friends after arriving a couple hours too early at the aberdeen mall. Ate lunch together. After that we headed out to Stanley Park. Amazing park I would say. I wouldn't mind living in that area and waking up to that scenery everyday. The Vancouver Aquarium was nice although it didn't catch much of my attention. Shedd in Chicago is still by far the most interesting to me. We explored Chinatown for a bit. It was creepy so we left. I'm glad I got to talk to him. I really am. It feels like its been awhile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment