我的心聲 In search of answers...... ♥如果我們可以從不同角度看這個世界,可能生命會不同♥
MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Labels
Saturday, February 27, 2010
At Chinese school today, we did our annual Chinese new year celebration. Even though Chinese new year was like 2 weeks ago. We did our award winning drama again. ! No offence but it seems like the events every year gets more boring. :P I barely even enjoy the whole thing. I was scared because my classmate gave me the cash to hold on to it and this other guy in my class took the whole thing. I wont know how to explain back to the class. But I'm glad that everything in the end turn out well. Watch Olympics ! Canada won another gold metal ! Good job Canada. If you put your heart and set your mind to something, you will be able to achieve it. Always have hope. That's why I will continue my effort in math and maintain a good mark.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment