MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Thursday, February 25, 2010

I have 82% in math right now. My math mark was never over 80 % except once in grade seven, barely even 70%. I must keep up my good work. Volleyball again in gym. I think my volleyball skills are improving. lamo. Biology test today. I thought it was difficult, even though my friends thought it was easy. No school tomorrow. !! Biology test on Monday and precal test early next week. Busy start next week. But I will look at it in a positive way. Live well (: Korea got disqualified for relay yesterday. ! I don't quite agree with it. Its not really Korea's fault, but then again they do have to take some responsibility. Canada won Russia yesterday at hockey. 7 to 3. Good job Canada

Umm, I don't really know how to say this. My friends say that "this guy" that I sort of like and sort of dislike and sort of admire.. well yeah. Well anyways my friends say that he does drugs and I don't believe it at first because he doesn't seem like that sort of guy. But this afternoon I saw some guy hand him something. I'm not sure what it is though but it worries me. I'm really starting to question it now. I hope from the bottom of my heart that that's not true. He's a pretty cool guy. Doing drugs might end his future like that. I really hope that its just me.

No comments: