MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Friday, March 26, 2010

Hate. What is hate? Annoy? discomfort?
No one can actually live a perfect life. Sometimes the people around us do things that we don't like or disagree. We cant understand someone 100%. I once hated this guy in my drafting class, because he gets offended easily and didn't believe me. I don't know why but I get really mad when someone doesn't believe me or blames me for something I didn't do. I'm not perfect, I do hold grudges. But I will forgive or forget and move on with life. Today my sister got really annoy with my cousin because she was being kind of rude. Well, I cant disagree but today is today and tomorrow is tomorrow. Got to learn to live with an open mind. Hating is a lot of work. Got to learn to forgive. Time is a good medicine. I need time.

No comments: