Pretty tough day today. Had a rational quiz today in math. I did bad on because I forgot if we were suppose to add or multiply the fractions. ): In gym we had to do fitness testing. So tired. Then we played dodge ball. I tried to hit my classmate Andrew Tang with a ball but I didn't get the chance because my other classmate Patrick threw a ball and hit me. ^_^ At lunch had to study for biology test. Too much going on right now. Life is so confusing. Need to catch up. These aren't the grades I hoped for. I need to concentrate more. Put more effort.
Theres this guy in my biology class and well I, I don't really know. LOL He's cute and well pretty good looking and talented in sports. But his personality is well kind of yeah. I cant find the right words right now. I wish we could talk more. Every time I talk to him I always end up looking like an idiot. I remember once I said hi to him in the hallway and after that I blanked out. Didn't know what to say.... I wish I knew more about him, you know, like as a friend. I want to see him smile. (:
"The chief danger in life is that you may take too many precautions"-
ALFRED ADLER
No comments:
Post a Comment