MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Saturday, June 19, 2010

good morning

Just woke up and I'm on the computer. LOL shame on me... Anyways parents aren't home right now so I'm risking it. I'm bored. This is the thing about summer. You are school stress free, but it could get so boring sometimes that you wish you were back at school with friends. I already make some summer plans. This coming Thursday we are planning to go to Starbucks!! YAY

I was trying to clean my room last night but seriously don't know where to start. Its kind of yeahhh... messy ! I'll do it later. I have 82 days. My friend Aaron Reyes calculated it. Cant wait until we go to Toronto, so excited. And going to Jessica's house sometime next week or next next week. I just hope that this summer can be a great one!

No comments: