MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Saturday, June 19, 2010

"I believe everyone is born into the world to do something unique and something distinctive." - Benjamin E. Mays

Pretty boring day today.. Some days you have lots of work that you feel like you'll never finish and some days are so boring you wish you had work to do. In the morning my dad found a cat in our backyard but he scared him off ): It was so cute. He was trying to jump over our fence! He sounded so cute!! Me and my sister wanted to keep him (: It reminded me of a time when our cousin was still living with us. We called her Kim. Once me, my sister and Kim was outside walking and we found a cat. We took it back into out backyard and played with it. LOL we forced it to shower. But when my parents came home they told us to put it back where we found it. ): we did and I know it cost a lot to own a pet.

At grandmas today we played Mahjong! Then we went to Portage Place. We brought a new GPS. And I know how to use it. Surprising... It took me a while though. I wasnt looking. It said to type the city but I was typing the street! LOL and brought ice cream at superstore. Its chocolate flavor!!

No comments: