MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Friday, October 1, 2010

Finally its Friday, what a long week. Next week is worst. Its just not gonna end, no offence ):

Forgot to get my notes back. FML~ Had a history test and totally forgot about it. I knew it! Why do I have to have such a bad memory. CARMEN WANG REMEMBER THINGS !!!! HONESTLY

OMG I wanna go shopping and buy this bag at garage! ): I totally forgot to buy it last week. OMG I hate my memory :S FMMML

So this morning in the library, I got ditched by my sister -_- so I went to the library to study and number 9 was there lol :) (he came in i mean) its kind of hard to forgot about him since him I liked him since grade 8. But we are like totally impossible. I know it.... So its better to forget and right now I have met someone more important. As for number 9, I don't know if we will ever have a future. "I"

No comments: