MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Saturday, October 2, 2010

My day was pretty good today. I cant say its bad but I'm just too depressed right now ):

At Chinese school today we talked about words and played games. My partner was Fung lol now that's a first.

Suppose to visit grandpa that passed away almost 20 years from now. Wonder how he is doing.. I Miss Him, wish he was still here.

I'm so sad at this moment. I don't get how you graph sine and cosine. I got it yesterday, now I don't get it. Why me?? Why do I have such a bad memory. Why am I so stupid, jheez. I hate myself. I rather learn it now then later but I just don't get it. Its just so hard on me. I can feel tears in my eyes right now. I wanna cry. I rather avoid then face it. Its such a bad habit of mine. But I just don't get it. Crying actually is making me feel worse than before. Makes me wanna cry even more. ): I'm so sad..

No comments: