Honestly,
Don't you just hate it how you start to fall for guys that you know you shouldn't. Either they already have someone they like or they already have a girlfriend. But the more you talk to him the more deeper it goes. You don't want him to talk to you but when he actually doesn't you start to feel depressed. -_-" When he does talk to you, you feel happy but at the same time hurt. Because you know that one day he is going to leave you and that one day he is just going to be a chapter of your story and not the ending. You know that and he knows that too. But what you don't know is the future. If you guys were meant to be then no matter how long and how far you will still end up with him if he is your fate. Instead of waiting for nothing why not just move on with life? If he is meant to be with you then he will. Its just a matter of time. Time is a element in relationships. "Doing nothing is actually doing something" -Shedden. So just do nothing and live everyday to the best of your ability. Fate will bring you back to him no matter what happens. Just wait.
Also I saw him in the halls today and guess what, I felt nothing! Like nothing at all. At that moment I know that I can move on. And plus I got other things to think about. I guess he is just a short chapter in my life. Well time to do my math homework. History test and math quiz tomorrow :/ I hope I do well
No comments:
Post a Comment