MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Friday, December 10, 2010

"This is the true joy of life, the being used up for a purpose recognized by yourself as a mighty one."- George Bernard Shaw

My day went like this today
In precal we did a quiz and I think I did pretty well on it. :)) So I'm pretty proud of that. In accounting we had a sub. No offence but she is kinda creepy :/  My friend is writing his calculus exam today, well like right now. I really hope he does well. His exam starts at 6 his so hes been at it for like half an hour now. Good luck! Dress rehearsal today and it went okay. Jazz band sounds so good this year! :D My friend is in jazz band. My afternoon was bunk. Corrected biology assignment and got 20 point something out of 25. Not bad, I thought I did worst -_-" History test was quite a story. It was do dam long! Like holy crap. The last question man. I hope I did well on it!

No comments: