MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Monday, December 6, 2010

Whats up guys?


I haven't blog in a while. Gotta keep up my blogging.
Every year my Christmas wish and birthday wish is the same. And that wish is to find my prince charming. I rather be in love once even though it might be painful then to be in a relationship that isn't really love. I wonder when will I find him? Is he already in my world? I don't know why but I always like guys that I know its going to be impossible. I just don't know why. It actually hurts :/ I mean really it does. You see him in the hallways and yeah.... you know. You want him to be happy and feel happy for him but in reality you are not happy. I'm giving up. My life, I want it to be a good story. I want to go out of Winnipeg and see the real world. I want to be blessed. And if one day I do find you, is when I will stop because I have already arrival at my stop of happiness. And at that stop of happiness, is you.


When will I arrival there? Lets let time do the magic.

No comments: