MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I just got back from a movie with friends! :D The movie was somewhat awkward… LOL Brought bubble tea from Asia City. IT’s so nice there. They went to sellers after the movie. I really wanted to go with them but my stomach was hurting so bad. FML! I blame myself. I know that I cannot drink cold stuff and yet I brought bubble tea…. (But it was so good) But then again I did not eat a lunch. Plus, popcorn and bubble tea aren’t really a good mixture. My dad threaten to take me to the emergency! I'm alright. We watched black swan and the movie had some disturbing scenes... But it was fun though :D

I had a lot to tell you about today. Why did you just leave me on msn like that? I don’t want you saying sorry to me and then leaving. I just wanted to talk to you. Can’t you just give me like 10 minutes of your life and let me talk to you. Gosh! Why am I even crying right now? My tears just started flowing down when you just left like that. I understand that you are in a bad mood that’s why I’m not mad or anything. I just wanted to talk to you before your surgery. I care about you. I honestly hate how I’m crying right now. I hate how I’m so weak. I want to tell you a lot of things. But it seems like I annoy you that’s why I’m always scared to talk to you or tell you anything because I’m scared that you might not like it. I’m scared that you won’t talk to me anymore. I just wanted to tell you that you make me happy. You make me smile and you mean so much to me. I wish I can tell you all of this, but all you do is make me guess. I don’t know what to do anymore. It hurts me when you just leave me like that. It hurts a lot. I don’t want to like anyone anymore. I need to be alone for a few days. I'm glad it is spring break. If there was school tomorrow I don't even know......

No comments: