Last night was just one of those nights where you feel like shit. I was feeling so down last night that I actually cried a bit. But I'm feeling better now. I really hate those nights where I cry myself to sleep.
I'm disappointed :/ I know you don't reply back to your facebook inbox but don't you at least check ? Sometimes I hate how you choose your games over me :/ I don't mind but sometimes when I need you the most your just not here. Sometimes it seems like I'm not important to you at all. But then again, maybe I'm not. Maybe I mean nothing to you at all. But you mean something to me. I don't want to go further anymore. I'm scared that if I go further into this, I can't get myself back together again. I like you a lot. I really really really miss you right now. I slept so bad last night because I kept thinking of what I should do. You are the last person that I think of before I go to bed and you are the first person I think of when I wake up. I think I'm letting myself go too far. I think it's time that I start going back a little bit. If I don't now I may end up too far and never find my way back again.
His surgery is tomorrow. I hope everything goes well. Get well soon and please take care.
I'm home alone and watching Sungkyunkwan Scandal ep16 :DD Going to asia city later with friends :D and watching black swan maybe lol
No comments:
Post a Comment