我的心聲 In search of answers...... ♥如果我們可以從不同角度看這個世界,可能生命會不同♥
MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Labels
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
FOCUS FOCUS &&& FOCUS
ALL I want to do right now is focus on my physics test and my physics studying! But I don't know why but I find studying for this subject is really hard. It's sort of like math. Kay what am I saying? Physics is math in general but with more terminology. What am I doing here? I should go study, achieve my careers, live life and move on. Time always goes forward and not backwards and so is life. I will not look back. I will only remember the happy memories and not the sad ones. I will not be held back by my past or some "curse". It was stupid of me to think that. I believe that everything happens for a reason. Maybe perhaps we are not meant to be. I can feel that but I just won't admit it. I hate losing to fate because fate is not directly in your control. Can we really control our fate and destiny? Or is everything all planned out already and we just live it? Can we really wish someone that we like happiness when in turn you want that happiness to be with you? Can you really love someone without asking for anything return? I don't think I can do it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment