MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Should I confess to him? Because really, I've got nothing to lose. If you want me to only think of him as a friend, sorry I can't do it. I'd rather regret telling him then not telling him at all. I'm afraid of rejection but I'm more afraid of regret. I can't keep up with this anymore. If I tell him and the answer is not what I want, fine. I understand. I can't force someone to like me back. I honestly don't know when and how his last relationship ended, so I get it if he doesn't want to be in a relationship yet. Perhaps he still likes her. I don't know. All I know is that this is really getting to me. Even if I get rejected it can't be worse than this. At least I have an answer and can move on from there. It's like I have this knot inside my heart that can't seem to untie itself.

Physics test was horrible! I woke up at 6:30 am to study for it too and this is what I get? I guess this goes to show that effort doesn’t always pay off. -_- Gym class is so relaxing! We watched a movie today called remember the titans. It was pretty funny actually! I wish we can finish it next class. I don’t like watching just the beginning and middle parts and not finishing it. That’s not me. But yea, it’s only a movie. But I would love to see how it’s going to end.

If I have a chance tomorrow, I will tell him. Maybe telling him is the only way to untie the knot. I’m also afraid to tell him that I like him because I might lose everything I have with him right now. It might even ruin our friendship. But to be honest I like him way more than a friend. Let’s see how tomorrow goes.

No comments: