oh yea I didn't blog last night because I had to study for my "cumulative quiz" that didn't happen today but yea I shall talk about that later.
My day started off very shitty. I had a little argument with dad. I went to school and I slipped at the stairs. IT WAS SO EMBARRASSING because I also swore... OUT LOUD AT SCHOOL! That is so not me! D:
I thought that my physics teacher wasn’t going to be in the classroom today because he had to attend a conference. But yea, he was somewhat there. He was going in and out of the classroom which was quite distracting to work. WHATEVER about the work LOL Orville (he) made my entire day. ♥Too bad I was tired. We talked and I slept a bit. We didn’t do much but just being beside him makes me feel really really happy. He has such pretty eyes. What really made my day was that after physics class (when teacher wasn't there) he gave me two hugs. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I was like ♥ (:
& gym class was torture! It’s probably because I didn’t exercise for such a long time! Evan was on my team for flicker ball? (I know, it’s a weird game name)
No comments:
Post a Comment