MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Thursday, April 21, 2011

TODAY

It was a good and bad day today. Let’s start off with good.


Physics was good like always thanks to him! He always makes my day. I feel so lucky to have him with me. Even if he is not always with me at school I still feel happy just seeing him around. I really wish I can spend more time with him. I really like being with him. Being with him just feels so warm. I like that feeling. In physics today he said he was hot so I was like “why are you so hot” and I guess he kind of took it the wrong way LOL I love his random comments and jokes. It’s so lame :P What I also liked about today was chilling at Trisha’s place. It was fun! We talked, played cards, watch t.v and play mah-jong. (y) We also took pictures! LOL I love group photos. Good memories. I love hanging out with them. They never fail to surprise me.

Bad things about today:

Our English “quiz” for Frankenstein turned into a test. Although it said quiz at the front I took it as a test because like WTH there were short and long answers to it!!! I’m failing English like hard core and I’m not even joking... I bet my mark went down at least 10% because of that midterm I wrote like two weeks ago ): SO SAD AND what a great way to end the day but getting such a low mark on my chemistry quiz... I seriously hate my afternoons. And also I made something for him and I wanted to give it to him after class BUT NO he had to leave so quickly ): I was sad.

No comments: