MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Monday, May 9, 2011

For some reason, I feel really really exhausted. I didn't even do anything! And my nose is still stuffy and I am freezing right now. I don’t want to be sick!! NOOOOOOOOOO! Don’t do this to me. I swear, I better get well tomorrow or else. I think tomorrow will be a long night. Since I am so unproductive right now means more work for me tomorrow… Sigh* I always get a lot of work. I tell myself that I will start as soon as possible but in the end I start the night before it is due. I have to fix this bad habit. I seriously have too. NO JOKE HERE!

What do people do on facebook? I spent like an hour there basically clicking back and forth on my profile and my home page. I should be doing homework. HORRAY for spares. Physics is usually the best highlight of my day. It’s just so special :D

DANG! I think I should just sleep now and get some rest but it is still kind of early. And plus I’m talking to him :D Anyways, one day I will leave and go to Australia for a year. Well at least for a year. Out of all the places in the world I don’t know why I want to go there. Life to me just seems so beautiful there and peaceful too. I know it would be impossible for me to go after high school graduation but I hope to go after university graduation. Just to be away from everything for a year and just relax and smile. That would be nice.

No comments: