I tend to forget things so easily. It makes me feel bad. I feel so heartless sometimes. I want you to know that I care but I don’t think I’m succeeding.
I had a spare this morning. I feel so much better now. Last night was bad for me. I didn’t even get much studying done. What a fail. The test was long. I don’t think I got 85% on it. I just lost the bet between me and Andrew. My stupid physics teacher just told us that we have a test on Thursday. I hate physics. I only like it because he’s there. I can seriously look at him for the entire day and not get bored. He’s so <3 He is so cute!! OMG (((: It feels like I owe him sometimes. I was supposed to give him a kiss today but I didn’t and he gave me one. I feel really bad. I get scared sometimes. Sometimes I can’t be myself around him because I’m scared that one day he will find out that I’m not as good as he once thought I was, like at the very beginning of this semester. I’m scared. :/
Every day is going by too fast. He’s the only reason I look forward to going to school. He’s the reason that I always go on msn. Basically he’s the only one that I want to talk to. Sometimes I don’t know what I want. I confuse myself sometimes. All I know is that I don’t want to give up. Starting now, I will try my best and make effort. I don’t want to give up just yet. Perhaps I don’t want to give up at all. I would love to see what is going to happen before this school year ends. I hope its not something that disappoints me.
No comments:
Post a Comment