MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

DEAR FRIEND

I care about you but I honestly don't give good relationship advice. IF I had good advice I would have used it LOOOL! I never know how to respond to you. I'm so sorry. Kay like I don't even know the guy and plus you're in B.C. WELL both of you guys. I can't give opinion on that. I don't know like if you ask me a chemistry question I might actually be able to help BUT relationships. I was never on good terms so like eh yea. I'm not much help but when you really ask for my opinion .... D: I rather regret telling than not telling at all because if you don't tell than the answer will be forever unknown. That is the only advice I can give. I kinda used it myself. I still don't think what happened between us was a mistake. I just don't get how everyone found out besides the people that I told. Like even my grade 9 friends know and I didn't tell them anything. "we"still come up from time to time. It's always going to be there now. *sigh. I don't know. I don't really feel anything towards him any more except random mixed feelings. ERR does that count as something then? SCREW IT! Going on youtube. BYE  
* I want a TEDDY BEAR ):

No comments: